Is it okay to love someone if you are in relationship with someone else?



Is it okay? Of course. Love is complex and sometimes we end up loving more than one person, because that is just how life is.
I know a lot of people will roll their eyes at this, because society has painted this picture of what love should be and look like. But the brutal and often times ugly truth, is that love changes.

It fades and comes back again, but sometimes it just fades. And that’s okay too. I know it sucks, trust me. I loved a man for 10 years and that’s what happened to me. He just stopped loving me. And as painful and difficult as it has been to cope with that this year, I know one thing is certain now.

Love changes. People change. Life changes. What and who we loved years ago, may not be what we want anymore. It is only up to the person who has fallen in love with someone else, to ask, “Is this really love because I am happy, and it is positive, and because this is what I truly, completely want?” Or, “Does this feel like love because I am unhappy or because I haven’t been able to talk to my partner about how I feel?”

Regardless, the person in question has to ask themselves whether or not this means more than what it “might” be perceived as.
At the end of the day, I’m just about people being 100%, authentically, genuinely, truly happy. Whether that is being with someone new and leaving a relationship that used to bring them joy, or working on a relationship they don’t want to lose.

People deserve to be happy, even if that will bring pain. And sometimes, relationships just don’t work out. There is no more trying, because trying has exhausted itself.
Sometimes, it’s better to just let each other go, so true, out-of-this-world happiness and love, can find us.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SMS 47 ZA MAPENZI ZITAKAZO MNYEGEZA** MPENZI WAKO

KWANINI WADADA WENGI WAREMBO NA WANAOJIONA WAREMBO HUCHELEWA KUOLEWA,HUKOSEA KUOLEWA AU KUTOOLEWA KABISA?SOMA HAPA

HATUA ZA KUCHEZEA KIHARAGE NA KISIMI